On-Line Driver CPC will be available from March 2021; to book your place simply contact the Office on 01759 371301 – £49.00pp per 7 Hour Session.
Why Choose Us – Our Customers Believe That We Offer the BEST Value for Money, Well…. we do!!!
Drive Safe Yorkshire (DSY) supports and develops all business types with their employee compliance; by providing its customers with a professional service that is pitched in a factual, engaging and memorable manner. This is the simple truth why over 92% of our customers have already either returned to us; or referred us onto one or more of their business partners.
- DSY specialises in Driver CPC, all aspect of First Aid at Work (Commercially, Domestically and often for Charity), Driver Training and Assessments, plus a large suite of Health & Safety Training Solutions to protect your business; plus much much more. Visit our shop at; https://www.drivesafeyorkshire.com/shop/
- 98.1% of our customers have “anonymously” rated our services as “excellent”, and over 92% of our business is generated by either a returning customer or direct referral (Taken from our 2019 Feedback, however, our 2020 data is currently even higher).
- We are not part of any training consortium or wider group, as we want to provide you with a truly bespoke, 100% independent and tailored to your needs service. This is precisely why our expert and modern day techniques effectively support “the real time challenges and skills gaps of the working industry”. Put simply, with decades of “on the job experience”, our approved methods & training materials are our own……. and they always will be!!!!
- We have multiple venues located throughout York and the Yorkshire Region, or we can come to your location to provide our market leading services On-Site.
- Highly qualified in Education and Professional Development (Level 6), our continuing investment allows us to use the very latest interactive technologies and learning techniques to ensure that your experience with us is fun and operationally effective to support your role or your staff. Most importantly, our trainers have a minimum of 25 years of “on-the-job” experience across the supply, storage and transportation of goods sectors (including ADR, STGO and PCV).
Booking Your Course
Simply call the office on 01759 371301 or 07730 685845 where a member of staff will be able to assist you.
Please stay safe, as we look forward to working with you in the future.